Date(s) - 18/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
West Coast Trail Bike Safaris
Cost of this Tour is $550 and includes: Light snacks for your backpack, lunch with drinks both days, accommodation at the Nanup Hotel (twin share), your evening meal, cooked breakfast on Sunday morning, fuel after your first tank, full 4WD backup support plus experienced lead & sweep riders.
We need meet at our base near Kirup at 8am on Saturday morning with a view for the tour to depart at 9am (assume a 2.5 hour drive from Perth city or 45 mins from Bunbury). Cars and trailers can be left securely at our property. The tour usually arrives back at our base around 4pm on Sunday afternoon depending on rider ability and trail conditions etc.
What your need to bring on the day:
– Your current driver’s license showing you are licensed to ride your class of motorcycle.
– Current motorcycle road registration papers – please note your bike MUST display a visible number plate and have a working head and tail light.
– Any tools specific to your make of bike – eg: spark plug & axel spanners etc.
– Two-stroke riders will need to bring their own oil and empty fuel container – we will fuel your container with premium.
– A hydration pack is a must or a backpack to carry water and snacks.
– You must wear appropriate off-road motorcycle clothing at all times, including off-road boots. If the weather looks like rain, please try to bring along wet weather gear or a spray jacket of some kind.
– An overnight gear bag to be carried in our support trailer.
We would like everyone to consider their fitness levels and riding ability before participating on our tours. All riders will need to sign an Indemnity Form before the tour and are responsible for their own accident and ambulance insurance.
WCTBS is a licensed Commercial Tour Operator with the Department of Parks & Wildlife and endeavour to promote responsible off-road riding techniques by respecting our environment, land owners and everyone else using the precious trails of the south west region so they may remain open into the future.
A reminder email will be sent out a week prior to your tour date.
We understand that sometimes circumstances change and you are unable to come on a tour you have booked. Your payment is fully refundable if 30 days’ notice is given prior to the tour date or you can transfer your payment to another tour date. Unfortunately, if cancellation occurs after this time frame, no money is refundable or transferrable.
Please note we are unable to give refunds if you cannot complete the tour due to bike mechanical issues or if injury prevents you from completing the tour.